Wednesday, January 10, 2018

LOVE N KISSES






In this tutorial I used


Used the beautiful kit from Daelman’s Designs - PTU kit called Love N Kisses - You can purchase the kit here – 





 I used Keith Garvey tube- you can purchase her/his tubes here - You need a license to use her/his tubes  - 



I used PSP 9 but any version should work

Font I used – Monkey Snake

Mask – Of your choice

Drop Shadow I used – 0 2 25 8

Open a new transparent canvas 700 by 600 and fill with white

Add your drop shadow as you go along 


Paper 08 - Add mask - Delete mask - Merge Group

Element 09 - resize to 80 - Place in position 

Paper 08 – Place behind Element 09 – Expand by 10

Close-Up tube – Mirror – Duplicate – Top Copy – Gaussian Blur – 5.00 – Multiply – Opacity – 50 – Bottom Copy – Luminance – Opacity – 50

Tube – I resized mine to 83 – Place in position

Element 041 - resize to 45 - Place in position

Element 056 - resize to 55 - Place in position 

Element 09 - resize to 55 - Place in position 

Element 06 - resize to 50 - Place in position

Element 021 - resize to 40 – Rotate slightly left - Place in position 

Element 061 - Place in position

Element 0113 - Place in position



Add any other elements you would like

Merge Visable

Resize your tag 

Add Copyright information

Add name

Thank you for trying my tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment